IWE LED flood lighting for Sports Fields. From large commercial stadiums to club facilities IWE Group will supply you with all you need to successfully illuminate your sports facility.
The Design Process
The main consideration when designing a lighting solution is the quality and quantity of light needed on the field.
The quantity of light is measured as an average lux level and the level required is determined by the standard of sport to be played. General guidelines recommend lower levels for recreational play, medium levels for club standard and high levels for international or professional grade.
The quality of light is gauged by the degree of light uniformity across the sports field. In other words, the light level is reasonably even and there are no overly bright or dark spots.
Our design team work to achieve optimum uniformity and maximum lux levels by using tailored lights and lenses to provide the correct distribution of light for your field. Once installed the lights are positioned using a mobile application to ensure the light angles are correct and the best possible combination quality and quantity of light is achieved.
From concept to completion, we will be with you every step of the way to achieve your desired lighting configuration. Our specially designed spill shields allow you to easily comply with council regulations without effecting the quality of your light.
Call us today on 02 9986 2396 to discuss your project, one of your friendly engineers would be happy to help.
- Instant ON/OFF - Immediate full brightness
- ZERO Maintenance
- Save between 50% & 70% on your energy bills
- Spill Control - even controlled light distribution
- 50,000 hour life expectancy
- IP66 for all weather conditions
- All fixing materials are marine grade stainless steel (316)
- Versatile multi-voltage supply 48 - 415 Volts
- Industry leading COB LED chipsets
- Multiple beam angles 45 to 130 and 110 degrees asymmetric
- High lumen efficiency - up to 130 lumens per watt