IWE LED flood lighting for Sports Fields.
From large commercial stadiums to small sports clubs, IWE Lighting will supply you with all you need to successfully illuminate your sports facility.
The Design Process
The main consideration when designing a lighting solution is the quality and quantity of light needed on the field.
The quantity of light is measured as an average lux level. For Sports fields the level required is determined by the Australian Standards (AS 2560). General guidelines recommend lower levels for recreational play, medium levels for club grade and high levels for international or professional grade.
The quality of light is gauged by the degree of light uniformity across the illuminated area. In other words, the light level is even and there are no overly bright or dark spots.
Our design team work to achieve optimum uniformity and maximum lux levels by using tailored lights and lenses to provide the correct distribution of light for your field. Once installed the lights are positioned using our custom aiming devices to ensure the light angles are correct and the best possible combination quality and quantity of light is achieved.
If you require further information or would like to discuss your project please click the link below and complete the form giving us a little more information about your project. Once our designers have assessed the information, we will contact you for an obligation free discussion about your project.
Alternatively Call Us today on 02 9986 2396 to discuss your requirements right away.
From concept to completion, we will be with you every step of the way to achieve your desired lighting configuration.
- Instant ON/OFF - Immediate full brightness
- ZERO Maintenance
- Save between 50% & 70% on your energy bills
- Spill Control - even controlled light distribution
- 50,000 hour life expectancy
- IP66 for all weather conditions
- All fixing materials are marine grade stainless steel (316)
- Versatile multi-voltage supply 48 - 415 Volts
- Industry leading COB LED chipsets
- Multiple beam angles 45 to 130 and 110 degrees asymmetric
- High lumen efficiency - up to 130 lumens per watt
Generic Lighting Designs for Popular Sports