Freight Australia Wide
Working with DIRECT FREIGHT AUSTRALIA, IWE has an Australia wide distribution network.
Direct Freight Express provides a national express road transport service.Their linehaul vehicles, company depots and agency facilities ensure your freight arrives at its end destination in the shortest possible time.
- Consignment is dispatched from our Sydney Warehouse
- You are sent a notice of dispatch and provided with a tracking number
- Visit Direct Freight Website to track your consignment
Delivery Terms and Conditions:
- The risk on all goods passes to you when they leave our premises. When the goods are collected from our premises by you or your agent, the risk passes to you on collection. We shall not be responsible for off-loading, loading or transport of any goods so collected.
- We shall not be required to give you any statutory or other notice relating to insurance of the goods.
- Any times quoted for delivery are to date from receipt by us of your written order to proceed and containing all necessary information and drawings to enable us to put the work in hand. All such times are to be treated as estimates only and, while we shall use our best endeavours to adhere to them, shall not involve us in any liability for failure to deliver within such time. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not in any way be liable whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise for any loss of profits or any consequential, indirect or special damage, loss or injury of any kind suffered by you or any other person by reason of any such delivery delay.
- We shall make or cause to make reasonable efforts to fill each order of yours that is accepted by us, but shall not in any way be liable in any respect for failure to ship or for delay in shipment of any IWE product where such failure or delay shall have been due wholly or in part to any cause beyond the control or without the fault of negligence of ours or of the Manufacturer of IWE products, or to a shortage or curtailment of material, labour, transportation or utility service, or to any labour or production difficulty in the plants of suppliers.
- Please examine goods before signing for delivery, damages and shortages must be notified to us and the carrier within three (3) days of delivery.
- Non-delivery must be notified to us and to the carrier within seven (7) days of the date of the advice note confirming the delivery date.